Shanling CDT300 CD Player (Sale Pending) Photo 707798 UK Audio Mart

CDT300 CD Player Charisma Audio

Shanling CD Players. CD-3. CD-T100. CD-T1000SE. SCD-T200C. Comments. User Login. Log in; Create new account; Request new password. Toshiba Sb-66; Akai Am-u310; Jvc Vn-300; This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Shanling. To purchase CD-T300 spares or accessories, please contact the company via their website or visit an.

Shanling CDT300 CD Player in Hardshell Case The Music Room

It has been 20 years since Shanling last launched a CD player - a blink-and-you'll-miss-it small run of 300 units for the CD-T300 back in 2004. Now, the all-new CD-T35 is here to pick up where that left off but this time round, it will be limited even further, to just 99 units.

A masterpiece of sonic excellence, the Shanling CD 300 offers a stunningly outstanding musical portrait in an elegant and classy design. It is a true dual mono design with separate power supplies, upsampler, DAC and output buffers for each channel. The result is a warm, rich, and detailed soundstage with subtlety and finesse. Showing 1-2 of 2

SHANLING CDT300 "FLAGSHIP TUBE PLAYER Photo 839055 Canuck Audio Mart

Shanling CD-T300 CD/CACD Player - Check It Out Discussion in ' Audio Hardware ' started by Tony Plachy, Mar 24, 2005 . Thread Status: Not open for further replies. Tony Plachy Senior Member Thread Starter Location: Pleasantville, NY Just saw this in the latest Audio Advisor catalog (SP105). Here is the link from their website:

Shanling CD T300 **SALE PENDING For Sale Canuck Audio Mart

Looking for Shanling? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. We've Got Your Back With eBay Money-Back Guarantee. Enjoy Shanling You Can Trust.

Shenzhen, China | 2024 - Shanling Audio was established in 1988, but their history with CD players started in 1994 with the release of Shanling SCD-939.What followed was a decade of significant progress in both the domestic and international Hi-Fi markets, culminating with the release of the legendary CD-T300 in 2004.

SHANLING CDT300 "FLAGSHIP TUBE PLAYER Photo 839049 Canuck Audio Mart

Shanling CD-T300 represented one of the pinnacles of the CD players of the time. Available only as a limited release at just 300 units, each of them going for 6995 USD. To this day heavily sought after by Hi-Fi aficionados. Now, 20 years later, Shanling returns to this unique three-legged design and to the

Here it is, I have a fellow canuck offered to sell me a Shanling CD T300 ($7000 US) tube CD player for $2500 US. I have read multiple good reviews about this CDP. But the problem is I have never used a CD player as my 2-channel playback.

In 2004, we released our three-legged Tube CD Player, the legendary Shanling CD-T300. Bold step into the top shelves of High-End Audio, at the time for a sky-high price of 6995 USD. In 2023, we are celebrating our 35th anniversary and we will be making such bold step again!

HiFi Personal Audio Home Cinema With the new Shanling CD-T35, Shanling wants to make a statement and bring a CD player onto the market that meets the highest demands and combines CD with state-of-the-art streaming.

Shanling CDT300 CD Player (Sale Pending) Photo 707798 UK Audio Mart

With its recognisable three-legged design, high end DACs and tube-based output, the Shanling CD-T300 was seen as one of the pinnacles of the CD players of the time. Available only as a limited release at just 300 units, each of them selling for $6995 USD. SHANLING CD-T35 CD PLAYER STREAMER

Shanling CDT300 tube CD player NEAR MINT (SOLD TO MARK) !!! Photo

by John January 4, 2024, 12:28 Shanling returns to the uber high-end CD player market this week with its first luxury model since 2004's CD-T300. The all-new CD-T35 retains the CD-T300's three-legged design and tubed output stage but will be even more limited in supply. Only 99 units of the CD-T35 will be made. Why? Parts choices.

Shanling CD-T300 review This player certainly stands out, and offers impressive sound. But you'll either love or hate its unusual style Tested at ยฃ4000.00 By What Hi-Fi? published 19 July 2006 What Hi-Fi? Verdict This crazy-looking CD player gets points for effort and plenty more for its sonic performance Pros + Rock-solid midrange +

July / August 2005 Shanling CD-T300 CD Player/Transport Museum Quality Design Review By Phil Gold A bout ten miles from my house sits a strange construction โ€” a movieplex no less โ€” in the shape of the alien spaceship from Close Encounters. I have no idea if that particular shape is conducive to its function in life.

With its famous Three-legend design, state-of-the-art DACs and Tube-based output, Shanling CD-T300 represented one of the pinnacles of the CD players of the time. Available only as a limited release at just 300 units, each of them going for 6995 USD. To this day heavily sought after by Hi-Fi aficionados.

Shanling CDT300 Stereo Tube Disc Player Manual HiFi Engine

With its circular body, exposed dual pairs of output tubes, and arresting blue-light show, Shanling's $6995 CD-T300 looks very much like something that spun in from the Outer Limits. It also happens to be one of the most direct-sounding, transparent- to-the-source CD players I've heard.

Scroll to Top